A. How CBiBank collects and uses your personal information;
C. How CBiBank entrusts processing, sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information;
D. How CBiBank stores and protects your personal information;
E. Your rights;
F. Declaration of liability to third parties;
G. The agreement on the personal information of minors;
I. How to contact CBiBank?
A. How CBiBank Collects and Uses Your Personal Information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can independently or in combination with other information identify the identity of a particular natural person or reflect the activities of a particular natural person.
Personal information includes name, date of birth, ID number, personal biometric information, communication contact information, address, account information, transaction information, property information, credit information, consumption preference, track, personal education and work information, health and physiological information, etc. Among them, personal sensitive information includes id card number, personal biometric information, bank account number, property information, credit information, track of whereabouts, accommodation information, health and physiological information, transaction information, and personal information of minors under the age of 13.
We do not collect, use, share or otherwise process personal sensitive information or criminal records unless permitted to do so by law. For example, we may collect, use, share or otherwise process your personal sensitive information or criminal records to perform Know Your Customer (KYC) checks to comply with applicable Anti-Money Laundering (AML) laws.
During your use of the CBiBank service, CBiBank will collect the information generated by your use of the Service or voluntarily provided by you when using the Service in the following ways in accordance with the legal, legitimate and necessary principles, so as to provide services to you, optimize the service of CBiBank and protect the security of your account:
1. How does CBiBank collect your personal information?
(2) When you open an account in mobile banking, CBiBank will apply to you for microphone permission, camera permission, photo album permission and SD card access permission. Meanwhile, CBiBank will also collect your ID photo, four elements information and video files for identity verification and KYC verification.
(3) When you process transactions in mobile banking, CBiBank needs to collect your registered account/mobile phone number, login password, SMS verification code and camera permission to verify the validity of transactions. In addition, CBiBank will collect your receipt and payment transaction records for your reference.
(4) When you use mobile banking services, in order to maintain the normal operation of the services and ensure the security of your transactions, CBiBank will collect your location information, electronic device information (including device model, operating system, mobile banking version, WiFiMAC address, unique device IDENTIFIER, login IP address, access mode, type, and status), and operation log information. This information is the basic information that must be collected to provide services to you, so as to ensure your normal and safe use of CBiBank services.
(5) When you use mobile banking services, you can choose whether to authorize CBiBank to use your personal information or permissions under the following circumstances:
(a) Camera (mobile camera) for account opening authentication.
(b) Geographical location (location information) for risk control of mobile banking transactions.
(c) Network communication, used for communication with the server. After authorization is rejected, all functions of mobile banking will be unavailable or cannot be used normally.
(d) Phone: used to obtain the device identification code and make calls. After authorization is denied, mobile banking cannot be used or cannot be used normally.
(e) Storage, used to cache the text and image generated in the process of using mobile banking. If authorization is rejected, mobile banking will not be available or cannot be used normally.
(f) Album, used to read/store pictures when using the transfer function.
The above functions may require you to enable your camera (mobile camera), location (location information), Bluetooth, network communication, telephone, storage, photo album access to CBiBank in your device to achieve the collection and use of the information involved in these functions. Please note that by opening these permissions, you authorize CBiBank to collect and use the information to realize the above functions. If you cancel these permissions, CBiBank will no longer collect and use your information and will not be able to provide you with the above functions corresponding to these permissions. However, it does not affect your use of other services provided by CBiBank.Your decision to turn off your permission will not affect the processing of your personal information based on your authorization.
2. How does CBiBank Use Your Personal Information?
For relevant legal and regulatory requirements, in order to provide services to you and improve service quality, or to protect the security of your account and funds, CBiBank will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
(2) In order to ensure the stability and security of the service, protect the safety of your account and funds and fulfill the legal obligations of anti-money laundering, CBiBank will use your personal information for identity verification, security prevention, fraud monitoring, prevention or prohibition of illegal activities, risk reduction, archiving and backup purposes;
(3) Report to relevant departments according to laws and regulations or regulatory requirements;
3. Exception without authorization and consent
In accordance with relevant laws and regulations and national standards, CBiBank may collect and use your personal information without obtaining your consent in the following cases:
(1) Relevant to CBiBank's performance of obligations prescribed by laws and regulations (such as anti-money laundering obligations, anti-terrorism obligations, etc.;
(2) those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(3) For the protection of your life, property and other important legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to get your consent;
(4) The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by you;
(5) Necessary for signing and performing the contract according to your requirements;
(6) Collected from legally disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
(7) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the provided services, such as finding and disposing of faults of products or services.
4. Change of purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
With the development of the CBiBank business, CBiBank may adjust and change the functions and services provided by mobile banking.
In principle, when the new function or service is related to the function or service currently provided by CBiBank, the personal information collected and used will be related to the original processing purpose. If CBiBank collects and uses your personal information in scenarios unrelated to the original processing purpose, it will inform you again and obtain your consent.
5. The client-side develops pages based on the DCloud (5+ App/Wap2App) framework, integrates the SDK required by the DCloud framework. During the operation of the application, the unique identification code (IMEI/Android ID/DEVICE_ID/IDFA, SIM card IMSI information, OAID) of your device needs to be collected during application operation to provide statistical analysis services, improve performance and user experience through application startup data and abnormal error log analysis, and provide users with better services. For details, please visit "DCloud User Terms of Service".
·DCloud User Terms of Service: https://ask.dcloud.net.cn/protocol.html
6. The client-side integrates Youmeng + SDK service. Youmeng + SDK service needs to collect your device’s Mac address, unique device identification code (IMEI/Android ID/IDFA/OPENUDID/GUID, SIM card IMSI information) to provide statistical analysis services, calibrate the accuracy of report data through geographical location, and provide basic anti-cheating ability.
·Name: Youmeng + SDK service
·Function: for data statistical analysis
7. The Client-side integration of Jiguang Push SDK service
·Function: used to implement message push (or other push) functions
·Types of personal information collected: device information, geographic location, network information
·Device information: device identifier (IMEI, IDFA, Android ID, MAC, OAID, UAID and other related information), application information (application crash information, notification switch status, software list and other related information), device parameters and system information (device type, device model, operating system and hardware related information)
·Network information: IP address, WiFi information, base station information and other related information
2. Do Not Track
Many web browsers have a Do Not Track feature that allows you to issue a Do Not Track request to a website. The major Internet standards bodies have yet to establish policies governing how sites should respond to such requests. But if you have Do Not Track enabled in your browser, all of CBiBank's sites will respect your choice.
C. How CBiBank entrusts processing, sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information
(2) If it is not necessary for business, we will seek your consent when sharing your personal information with CBiBank's affiliates.
(3) CBiBank may share your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations or mandatory requirements of government agencies, regulatory authorities and judicial institutions.
CBiBank will not transfer your personal information to other parties unless:
(1) Obtain your express consent or authorization;
(2) Transfer your personal information in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, or in accordance with the mandatory requirements of government agencies, regulatory authorities, judicial institutions;
3. Public disclosure
CBiBank will not publicly disclose your personal information, except under the following circumstances:
(1) Obtain your express consent or authorization;
(2) Publicly disclose your personal information in accordance with laws and regulations, or in accordance with the mandatory requirements of government agencies, regulatory authorities and judicial institutions.
4. Exceptions without your authorization and consent
In such case, CBiBank will publicly disclose your personal information. In accordance with relevant laws and regulations and national standards, CBiBank may collect and use your personal information without your consent in the following cases:
(1) Relevant to CBiBank’s performance of obligations prescribed by laws and regulations (such as anti-money laundering obligations, anti-terrorism obligations, etc.;
(2) those directly related to the criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgment;
(3) For the protection of your or other personal life, property, reputation and other important legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to get your consent;
(4) Personal information that you have disclosed to the public;
(5) Customer information collected from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
D. How CBiBank Stores and Protects Your Personal Information
1. Storage of Personal Information
(1) The personal information collected and generated by CBiBank will be securely stored by professional technical means. In such case, CBiBank will take effective measures to protect your information security in accordance with laws, administrative regulations and provisions of relevant regulatory authorities.
(2) CBiBank will take all reasonably practicable measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected and stored.
(4) When the operation of CBiBank's products or services is stopped, CBiBank will notify you in the form of announcements, push notifications, in-site letters and other forms, and delete your personal information or anonymize it within a reasonable period of time, except as otherwise stipulated by laws and regulations.
2. Measures to protect personal information
(1) CBiBank has adopted industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. CBiBank will take all reasonably practicable measures to protect your personal information. For example, CBiBank uses encryption to ensure data confidentiality; CBiBank uses trusted protection mechanisms to protect data from malicious attacks; CBiBank deploys access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to personal information.
(2) CBiBank's data security capabilities: CBiBank has used industry-standard security measures to protect the personal information you provide and will do its best to prevent unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of data. CBiBank will take all reasonably practicable measures to protect your personal information.
(3) In accordance with the backup strategy of CBiBank, your personal information will be synchronously stored in the BACKUP database of CBiBank to ensure the stable and continuous provision of relevant services to you and the implementation of relevant laws, regulations and regulatory requirements; In terms of technical guarantee measures, CBiBank adopts irreversibly encrypted storage or isolated storage during storage, desensitization during information display and download, and technical measures such as private line transmission, encrypted transmission, key and data medium isolation transmission during transmission to ensure the security of your personal information.
E. Your Rights
CBiBank protects you to exercise the following rights to your personal information in accordance with the law:
1. Access to Your Personal Information
You have the right to access your personal information, except for exceptions stipulated by laws and regulations.
2. Update and correct Your Personal Information
When you find that there are errors in your personal information processed by CBiBank or you need to update your personal information, you have the right to request CBiBank to correct and update your personal information.
3. To delete Your Personal Information
If any of the following situations occurs, you have the right to request CBiBank to delete your personal information:
(1) If CBiBank's processing of your personal information violates the provisions of laws and regulations;
(2) If CBiBank collects and uses your personal information without your consent;
(3) If CBiBank's processing of your personal information violates the agreement with you;
(4) If you no longer use the products or services of CBiBank, or you have closed your account;
(5) If CBiBank no longer provides you with products or services.
When you delete information from the services of CBiBank, CBiBank may not delete the corresponding information in the backup system immediately, but will delete the information when the backup is updated.
F. Declaration of liability to third parties
Please note that your counterparty, the operators of the third-party websites you visit, the services provided by the third parties accessed through CBiBank and the third parties receiving your personal information may have their own privacy policies;
G. The agreement on the personal information of minors
1. CBiBank expects parents or guardians to guide minors to use the services of CBiBank, and minors are not allowed to create their own user accounts without the consent of parents or guardians. CBiBank will protect the confidentiality and security of minors' personal information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations.
(1) Major changes in the service mode of CBiBank. For example, the purpose of personal information processing, the type of personal information processing, the use of personal information, etc.
(2) significant changes have taken place in ownership structure and organizational structure of CBiBank. Such as business adjustment, bankruptcy merger and acquisition caused by the owner change;
(3) The main object of personal information entrustment processing, sharing, transfer or public disclosure changes;
(4) Your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the way to exercise them change significantly;
(5) The responsible department, contact way and complaint channel of CBiBank responsible for handling personal information security change;
(6) There is a high risk in the personal information security impact assessment report.
I. How to Contact CBiBank
Customer service hotline: +1-939-332-7285 (USA)
+86-400-022-9291 (Mainland China)
Under normal conditions, CBiBank will reply within 15 working days.